Updated: Mar 24
At Magda Bright Photography safety is my main priority at all times, including flu season and during this epidemic. Because I work closely with vulnerable clients including newborns, small children and pregnant women, I would like you to know that I am not taking the current coronavirus outbreak lightly. I am sure you have concerns about remaining safe and healthy at this time, too.
**THE STUDIO IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE**
This is in place until the government lifts the restriction of all non essential travel and social contact to be avoided. Please ignore the text below for now.
I intend to continue working and offering sessions as planned and booked in, however I will be following the Government guidelines closely and update this page regularly. If you need to self isolate and are unable to attend a session please do let me know and we will reschedule your session for later on.
I would like to share the current steps I am taking to ensure the studio environment remains safe and clean for your photo session. I will be updating this as required and following the WHO and CDC’s guidelines closely
* studio is regularly cleaned, all surfaces wiped (including door handles, light switches and door bell)
* any soft blankets are washed after session
* anyone attending studio is asked to remove shoes and coats prior to entry and wash their hands
* towels used for hand drying at studio are washed regularly at high temperature
* studio is aired between sessions and sessions are spaced out more than usual
* props are being wiped where possible
* photographer is washing and sanitising her hands regularly as well as wiping her equipment and phone
* for any newborn sessions I can offer home visit at no extra cost should you feel more secure having a session in your home
* for anyone needing a payment plan for your package please just let me know and I will organise one for you, I don't want you not to be able to have the images you love
If you or your child feel unwell with respiratory or viral symptoms (even mild) or has been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic before your session, please contact me as soon as possible so we can reschedule to another time. If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, the session will be halted and all clients will be asked to leave immediately. If I (or anyone in my household) becomes unwell or comes into contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms, you will be notified immediately and we can reschedule for a better time. I am committed to protecting my clients at all times. If you have any concerns or would like to chat further about booking a session or attending your photoshoot, please pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Keep your eyes peeled if you have little ones and are stuck at home, I have been trying to be creative with entertaining/ educating mine so will share some tips. :)